A Real Estate Virtual Assistant (REVA) is the right choice for you to streamline your tasks and grow your real estate business. As a business owner, it is very important to determine “what your time is worth” – whether you can afford to spend hours in non-core, routine tasks or is it more important to spend time with your clients to grow your business? It goes without saying that you have to delegate your tasks so that you can focus more on core business operations that inevitably drive more revenues.
Advantages of Hiring a Real Estate Virtual Assistant:
In today’s competitive environment, real estate agents feel the time crunch, busy dealing with clients and selling more properties. No wonder, they have turned to outsourcing a major part of their administrative work to professional virtual assistants. They have vast experience in handling diverse administrative operations of the business, right from taking care of bulk paperwork, feeding information into the MLS, contract-to-close duties, and much more. Thus, they enable you to focus on more important and core business areas, improving overall productivity that can be leveraged in growing your operations and handling more clients effectively. Our team can manage your real estate assistant software so you can focus on closing deals.
Common Tasks for a Real Estate Virtual Assistant:
Here is just a glimpse of how Real Estate Virtual Assistants can help you grow your business:
- Handling bulk paperwork and document creation
- Listing real estate properties on different platforms such as newspapers, Internet, Yellow Pages, Craigslist, etc.
- Sending emails to clients and getting their feedback
- Contact management – It is an integral part of the real estate business. A Real Estate Virtual Assistant is the best choice to manage your contacts and build strong relations
- Creating and implementing effective action plans for your real estate business
- Feeding accurate and up-to-date information on MLS
- Social media management for creating a competitive edge. They will help you in building a strong and engaging social profile to attract business
- Copywriting services such as blog posts, sales letter, articles, newsletter, direct mail, web pages, and much more
- Increased time and productivity – By delegating administrative, non-core operations to a competent Real Estate Virtual Assistant you have more time to spend with your valuable clients.
- Increased profits – Have Real Estate Virtual Assistants handle your essential, yet repetitive tasks. Gaining your time back will allow you to focus on what drives the business – your clients!
A Real Estate Virtual Assistant can manage your real estate assistant software and offload your time consuming work.
Real Estate Assistant Software
It goes without saying that a Real Estate Virtual Assistant has become imperative to improve the productivity of many businesses. Real Estate is a very competitive market and it can seem at times that there are not enough hours in the day. This is true, and help us regain your time so you can focus on your clients.