I’m really excited here to show off our new VA Staffer Social Media Marketing Assistant. It’s a FREE social media management tool that we’ve brought up to speed for our clients because many of them don’t have it all in one place. You heard right – it’s FREE. (Sign up here)
What is the Social Media Marketing Assistant?
First Off – Check out the Social Media Dashboard Overview: (this is a sample account created JUST for the demonstration video below:
This tool is very innovative and it’s designed so that YOU can manage, or one of our social media assistant staff can manage your social media accounts through this social media marketing assistant.
Check out what this guy can do in action with this quick video I made:
What the Social Media Marketing Assistant can do!
- Schedule: It can manage multiple social media accounts for the big three: Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. It fully integrates with your social media networks and adds them super easy (it’s in the video above). Just authenticate and give it “public” post access so it can post for you. And UNLIKE hootsuite (which is a really great product by the way) this one doesn’t have any link back to VA Staffer, it shows up as “Scheduler” that doesn’t take them to any website. This is not something we’re using to spam our own business, since most of our clients use us as their secret weapon this is very ninja like.
Here’s a video I created of the social media marketing scheduler in action:
- Streams: It can monitor your streams for Facebook and Twitter – it can show when you’ve been mentioned in twitter or see what’s up with those you follow, and it can also show recent posts on Facebook. You can also use the social media marketing assistant to reply or retweet mentions, or comments geared towards you.
- Content Research: Yes – It can do CONTENT RESEARCH!! Yeah, you can type in keywords and see the latest trends related on multiple social media platforms, google news, and more. This is great for keeping your social media relevant, and save you a ton of time finding useful stories. Once you find a useful article you’d like to share, just click it, and modify the text you’ like to use and schedule it right there (see the video above for me showing this live).
- Visual Composer: You can CREATE images to use in your social media campaigns, like the one we created below. Use imagery to capture the imaginations (and laughter) of your audience – use it to showcase some cool features of your website, product, or highlight the value of your services. Of course, you can always do Plan B – to be funny and pointless J
- Stats: It can keep track of your statistics like followers, clicks, most successful posts, best #Hashtags you’ve used, and more.
The Social Media Marketing Assistant You can schedule your posts to go on certain times of the day, you can schedule in advance unlimited posts. You can also schedule it on all platforms at the same time, it also shows you the limit count of posts for the various social media platforms.
We’ve already got over 30 sign-ups WITHOUT launching it, just telling people about it on our twitter and facebook – using images and posts CREATED with the social media marketing assistant. Try it out, and let me know what you think!