Using Linkedin For Sales with a Virtual Assistant
EVERY business sells something, and using linkedin for sales with a Virtual Assistant can be a vital part to keep fresh sales leads for people interested in your products and services. Let’s face it, selling is about people, and it’s about the trust you build with them. With the growing competition out there in every industry, having the knowledge of prospective buyers can set you apart from your competitors.
Our Virtual Sales Assistant team can help prospect and qualify new sales leads to support an ever growing funnel that has plenty of top in the top of the funnel! Our virtual assistants are highly motivated and trained to help identify DECISION MAKERS – you know, the ones that can authorize the checks.
Using Linkedin For Sales Leads
The newest and best lead generation opportunity is using the popular social media network Linkedin. It’s really an amazing network, which can provide leverage to discover names and positions within a company, industry, and even specific geographies. We use a variety of methods to collect information using linkedin for sales and our CRM Specialist can even enter them into your CRM like SalesForce or ZOHO.
5 Ways A Virtual Assistant Can Create New Sales Opportunities
- Conduct a needs analysis to determine and pinpoint who would want your product or service
- Gather contact information for potential prospects of companies to identify opportunities.
- Manage existing clients, and research their current positions to keep your database clean, and new opportunities from existing client base or cold leads by validating new information.
- Record Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts of contacts and connect with them with your accounts.
- Find Contact Information and Email Addresses of attendees lists for conferences and events which would be of interest to your target market.
Email gathering and Valid Data Collection / Data Mining:
If you’re using email marketing software like Mailchimp, or Aweber – or CRM solutions with built in emailing like SalesForce, ZOHO, or Conversion Marketing 101 you cannot afford a high bounce rate. Taking chances on email addresses is not an option when using linkedin for sales. Our team uses a variety of methods and tools to manually verify email addresses. Having valid contact information for your contacts is so critical to your sales leads efforts.
Methods of Using Linkedin For Sales Used:
We use a number of tools for our lead generation including premium linkedin accounts, email algorithm software, and in-depth company research tools. Most are expensive monthly software subscriptions that are included already with the VA Staffer team’s Lead Generation team.
To get started with our virtual sales team and increase the top of your funnel just send me an email to email@example.com or submit your information here: https://vastaffer.com/virtual-assistant-needed