Virtual Receptionist Software
We get a lot of clients asking us about virtual receptionist software to coordinate calls with our team, so it only makes sense we do the research. No matter what industry you’re in, using various Virtual Assistant Software can help get the job done faster. Managing your own small business can be tough. Using tools that simplifies the workload makes life much easier. Using the right tools is key. Ensuring that you can be reached through multiple avenues increases customer support and adds value to your service. Customers expect quick responses to their questions and inquires. Having reliable customer support will improve their trust in your brand and company.
Virtual Receptionist Software | Pricing and Features of Top 3 Virtual Receptionist Software
- Auto Attendant – professionally greet customer and routes them to designated extension
- Set up a toll free number – easy to be reached, shows that business is established and increases brand recognition
- Set up a Local number – establish your presence as a local business
- Call routing – route calls to specific number, voicemails etc. Never miss those important phone calls
eVoice Virtual Receptionist Software | Pricing Structure
|Enterprise Plan||Workforce Plan||Small Business Plan||Professional Plan|
|4000 minutes||2000 minutes||1000 minutes||300 minutes|
|15 extensions||10 extensions||5 extensions||2 extensions|
|45 numbers||30 numbers||15 numbers||6 numbers|
A all-in-one virtual phone solution which helps you run your business efficiently.
- Toll free / local number – helps you project a professional business image
- Auto-attendant – greet customer and transfer to designated extensions
- Advanced routing – always customer to reach you no matter where you are
- Online faxing
- Voicemail management – receive voicemails through email and text
- Audio / web conferencing – easy set up for team and client meetings
- Call recording – reviews calls to take notes and confirm orders etc.
Onebox Virtual Recepitionist Software | Pricing Structure
|2000 Plan||3000 Plan||4000 Plan||12000 Plan|
|2000 minutes||3000 minutes||4000 minutes||12000 minutes|
|4 extensions||10 extensions||15 extensions||30 extensions|
|Extra extension $11.95 with extra 100 minutes||Extra extension $9.95 with extra 100 minutes||Extra extension $7.95 with extra 100 minutes||Extra extension $5.95 with extra 100 minutes|
|Web Conferencing for free ($19.95 / month value)|
|Call Recording for free ($5.95 / month value|
- Outbound Calls – create and send interactive voice messages
- Group texting – send messages to team
- Urgent Alerts – set up emergency alert notification calls and text messages
- Interactive Toll Free hotline – deliver critical information to your target audience
- Virtual Phone system – greet callers, takes messages and routes callers
- Appointment Reminders – remind customers of upcoming appointment via call or text
Voiceshot Virtual Receptionist Software | Pricing Structure
|$25 / month||$55 / month||$100 / month||$200 / month||$350 / month|
|275 minutes||1000 minutes||2500 minutes||5500 minutes||10000 minutes|
|Free Live call Transfer||Free Live call Transfer||Free Live call Transfer||Free Live call Transfer||Free Live call Transfer|
|Unlimited extensions||Unlimited extensions||Unlimited extensions||Unlimited extensions||Unlimited extensions|
|Unlimited Menus||Unlimited Menus||Unlimited Menus||Unlimited Menus||Unlimited Menus|
|1 voicemail box||Unlimited voicemail boxes||Unlimited voicemail boxes||Unlimited voicemail boxes||Unlimited voicemail boxes|
|15 voicemail storage||Unlimited voicemail storage||Unlimited voicemail storage||Unlimited voicemail storage||Unlimited voicemail storage|
|$0.19¢ additional minutes||$0.09¢ additional minutes||$0.08¢ additional minutes||$0.07¢ additional minutes||$0.06¢ additional minutes|
|$50 activation fee||$50 activation fee||$50 activation fee||Activation fee waived||Activation fee waived|
|A $5.00 / month service fee applies to each enhanced local or toll free number|
Hire A Personal Assistant
The best was to measure success is through growth. Growth strikes when it becomes clear that you cannot do everything yourself and there isn’t enough hours in the day. It’s time to hire a Personal Assistant. Finding the right person will take time. Maybe you’re current budget does not allow for an additional employee.
According to a detailed report from Transparency Market Research, “the global intelligent virtual assistant market was worth US$352.0 million in 2012 and, expanding at an impressive CAGR of 30.6% from 2013 to 2019, is projected to be worth US$2,126.4 million in 2019.” Your competitors are already in the game so what are you waiting for?
Why not try an Executive Virtual Assistant?
You can quickly train your Virtual Assistant to become a replica of yourself. You can use that person a little or as much as you need. Outsource the tasks that takes up too much of your time. You need to be focused on growing and managing your business. With the advantage of using Virtual Receptionist Software, you will be connected and updated at all times.
Availability and reliability is key. What happens when that person is sick or takes a day off? What about your deadlines? VA Staffer operates on a team basis. With our exclusive membership service, you have access to our entire team. We hire and train our Virtual Assistants on our own dim. We ensure that they possess multiple skills to serve you better. We cross train our agents, so there is always a backup in case someone is out or sick. We create tutorials and scripts for recurring tasks to ensure we deliver the same level of consistency and quality to our clients.
Start working smarter not harder. Find the best Virtual Receptionist Software to get the job done.
TAKE BACK YOUR TIME!
Our team can save you a ton of time and energy that can be better spent elsewhere.
You know that already, that’s why you’re here!