Virtual Executive Assistant
Why do entrepreneurs nowadays struggle to grow their businesses? Because they do everything. They are the jack of all trades and they struggle to master all. Stop wasting time trying to get everything done when you can be running your business.
Isn’t it time to start focusing on the next level? You should be focused on making connections with current and future customers. It’s time to focus on setting the goals and vision for your organization.
Give your client’s that personal touch from doing the things that only you can do. Leave the heavy lifting to your Virtual Executive Assistant (VEA).
In a recent article at USA Today an Executive Assistant was described as the new “Power Job” keeping C-Level Executives moving forward effectively and efficiently through their days. Boasting that a starting wage upwards of $60-200K depending on the level of of executive and needs.
A Virtual Executive Assistant costs just a FRACTION of the cost, and can provide you with the majority of needs outside of physically bringing you a coffee.
Get Started with Your Virtual Executive Assistant
Sign up for a VA Staffer plan today! Get connected with a professional and experienced team of Virtual Assistants. We’ll assign the perfect Virtual Executive Assistant suited for your company’s needs. Your Virtual Executive Assistant will be flexible and versatile.
At VA Staffer, our Virtual Assistant Team has extensive experience assisting Executive Level businesses.
Delegate tasks to your Virtual Executive Assistant
Here are some examples of a few time consuming tasks that your Executive Virtual Assistant can take off your plate:
Email & Schedule Management Tasks
Keeping your calendar up to date, looking at your potential deals, and keeping your contacts fresh takes time. Your Virtual EA can act as a Virtual Sales Assistant to help manage your prospects, and keep meetings scheduled.
- Database Building / Updating Contacts or CRM
- Answering Customer Service Emails /Tickets / Chat Support
- Sending of Greetings eCards, Event Invitations, etc.
- Calendar Management / Appointment Scheduling
- Travel Arrangement and Planning
File Storage & Organization Tasks
- Dropbox / Google Drive Organization
- Data Entry in Word, or Google Docs
- Creating / Managing Spreadsheets
- Preparing Powerpoint / keynote Presentations
Social Media Management
Your virtual executive assistant can also be an extension of you on Social media. Let’s face it, you probably don’t have the time to manage your social media if you’re in meetings, conferences, and deals (unless you’re able to throw out a few daily insults like Donald Trump). A Social Media Virtual Assistant can do:
- Creating and Promoting Facebook Fan Pages / Groups
- Posting and Scheduling Facebook Insights
- Managing and Increasing Your Twitter Following
- Schedule Tweets and Track Mentions and Hashtags
- Create and Manage LinkedIn Account / Profile
- Create and Manage YouTube Account
- Uploading Videos to other Video Sharing Sites / Social Media
- Transcription of Video and Audio Files
- Online Research
- Receptionist Duties
- Sending Client Invoices
- Project Management Between You and Team members
- Deadline / Deliverables Tracking
- Creating a New List in Email Marketing Software
- Adding and Removing Subscribers from Lists
- Creating and Scheduling Broadcast Emails to Promote Content
- Editing Follow-up Emails and Auto-responders
- Creating Email Newsletters
- Editing / Proofreading Emails