Virtual Assistant Tasks to save you time and resources for your business:
We live in a technology age where most tasks for businesses can be accomplished virtually – whether it be by phone, email, cloud based, or VOIP services like Skype. There are certain tasks that are stand-out to increase your company’s bottom line and give your business an instant boost. Behold, the Top 10 Virtual Assistant Tasks to maximize your company’s marketshare and give you a competitive advantage.
10. Data Entry & Administrative Tasks
– Repetitive data entry tasks can consume your time. A Virtual Assistant can do all of this for you in a timely manner and in a much more efficient way reducing your productivity cost. How much is your time worth?
9. Book Keeping & Administrative Tasks
– Keeping tabs of expenses and book keeping matters is one of the easiest to assign to your Virtual Assistant. Time spent creating spreadsheets, keeping track of expenses, and other administrative tasks are also better spent elsewhere.
8. Marketing, Social Media, MLS & Email Management
Social Media Virtual Assistant can keep your social networks up to date- Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter are a necessity now-a-days for every business. Don’t forget posting ads to Craiglists, eBay, MLS and advertising sites to generate business leads. What about that eBook you have to promote your products and services or that you’re launching to build credibility? – Yeah your Virtual Assistant can even Promote your eBook with our proven eBook Promotion techniques.– A
7. Online Research & Lead Generation
Online Search Virtual Assistant do simple research whether it is for a small project, presentation, or new ideas.– Searching the web may seem like a simple and quick task; However, it can be time consuming when your quick search turns into a multi-hour surfing session. Let an
6. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) / Contact Management
SalesForce leads, or other CRM systems you use to manage relationships with your customers. If you aren’t using a Customer Relationship Management system – you should, and we’d be more than willing to help you get started.– Instead of letting those business cards clutter up your desk, give them to your VA to enter into your shared address book so that they show up on your phone. Our Virtual Assistants can manage your
5. WordPress & Website Content Updates and Management
wordpress to integrate Social Media integration, help you with design, and even give you a website evaluation of what we think we could do to improve it from a user perspective.– Keep your website up to date with vital information, post up-to-date content that engages your potential clients and build higher internet traffic results with Search Engine Optimization. We can update your
4. Booking Appointments
– Driving business is what your Virtual Assistant does best, with increased communication with your clients expect higher conversions. Let your Virtual Assistant handle booking of appointments for you. The next day, your schedule will be set and all you have to do is attend your meetings and handle the aspects of your business that really matter.
– Now-a-days entrepreneurs know the importance of blogging when it comes to marketing their business. They may be good in writing but the time needed to run a blog may be very little. Virtual assistants may help you in running a blog successfully along with your business website. They may also take care of the technical aspects of it.
2. Project Management & Organizing
– You can assign your virtual assistant to organize your task list and develop a project plan. To increase your productivity you can simply coordinate all the specific areas of your project work and have your VA finish your work in time.
1. Search Engine Optimization
SEO virtual assistant can do Site Analysis, Keyword Research for Blog Content, Competitor Analysis, On-page optimization for a post or page, social book marking and monthly keyword ranking reports. Your Virtual Assistant can also go to related websites in your industry or create Web 2.0 Properties on popular blog sites to increase your PageRank by Backlink Building.– An
It doesn’t take very far down the list to realize how much time you spend – or don’t spend – on these virtual assistant tasks. You need a virtual assistant to expand your potential, keep you focused, and drive your business.