Credibility & Client Tips for Stronger Customer Relationships Through Self-Branding
Man, I am SOOO humbled to see the success of our first Whiteboard Wednesday on Facebook Live. What an INCREDIBLE platform, as of 9-15-2016 we have over 17,000 reach hundreds of video views and breaking all sorts or barriers on our social media.
This week’s notes:
- BE AUTHENTIC
- Business is about PEOPLE
- STOP SELLING & start giving VALUE
- Get on Social Media, Blog, and network with PEOPLE
- Show you are PASSIONATE about what you do – if you’re not – find something else
- BE CONSISTENT
- You need to develop a constant presence
- Want more opportunities to talk with people? Easy, post engaging content – OFTEN
- Are you pushing out PROMOTIONS, or are you providing an in-person experience?
- BE DEFINED
- People want to know your intentions; you should always have a mission
- You should ALWAYS understand what value YOU bring
- Set boundaries – never sacrifice your principles for a sell, or it’s wrong
Customer / Client Relation Tips:
- BE FOCUSED
- BE READY TO SAY NO
- Some people are just WRONG for you – don’t take them, you’ll regret it
- Signs people are not a good fit
- Don’t “FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT”
- BE CLIENT / CUSTOMER FOCUSED
- Make “Out of Comfort Zone” efforts to please your clients
- Understand your OWN personality type or fail in 1-on-1
- Adapt to client needs and wants, WITHOUT spreading yourself thin
FINAL THOUGHTS: BE APPROACHABLE
TAKE BACK YOUR TIME!
Our team can save you a ton of time and energy that can be better spent elsewhere.
You know that already, that’s why you’re here!